- Product H97971
PRS Studio Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
PRS 22-fret, 25 scale length Studio model electric guitar is a fresh, modern rendition of a traditional single-single-hum guitar set up with the bea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Vast sonic possibilites for the recording guitarist.
PRS 22-fret, 25 scale length Studio model electric guitar is a fresh, modern rendition of a traditional single-single-hum guitar set up with the beauty and brightness of a maple top. The possibilities are vast with PRS proprietary Narrowfield pickups in the middle and bass positions in conjunction with a 57/08 humbucking bridge pickup. Screaming lead tones, crisp rhythm tones and 5-way blade switch also enhance the flexibility of this guitar in the studio or on stage.
Other features include mahogany back and neck, V12 finish, rosewood fretboard, œpattern neck, birds, tremolo or stoptail bridge option, PRS locking tuners, nickel hardware, and redesigned lampshade knobs volume and push/pull tone controls.
- Maple top with mahogany back
- Pattern thin neck with 22 frets
- Rosewood fretboard and bird inlays
- Narrowfield pickups in the middle and bass positions
- 57/08 humbucking bridge pickup
- V12 finish
- Nickel hardware and PRS-locking tuners
Every studio needs a versatile guitar. Make this PRS yours.
Studio Electric Guitar
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25"
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Neck Shape Pattern
- Fretboard Inlays Birds
- Bridge PRS Tremolo
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover "Studio"
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup 57/08 Treble
- Middle Pickup PRS Narrowfield
- Bass Pickup PRS Narrowfield
- Pickup Switching Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Pickup Selector