- J51796 000005000 J51796000005000
PRS Tremonti With Pattern Thin Neck Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Mark Tremonti is one of rock’s leading guitarists. As the guitarist of Alter Bridge and Creed, he has met extraordinary success and continues to grow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classy style, signature sound.
Mark Tremonti is one of rock’s leading guitarists. As the guitarist of Alter Bridge and Creed, he has met extraordinary success and continues to grow as both a guitar player and songwriter. While Creed was on tour in support of their first record, My Own Prison, Mark was contacted by PRS and asked if he would like to try one of their guitars.
"I jumped at the idea to play one of PRS’ guitars. PRS was one of those guitars that I could never afford in high school or college and had always wanted to play one." PRS sent Mark a McCarty model which he instantly fell in love with. He played that guitar exclusively for a while, but ultimately wanted a guitar that was more suited to his playing style.
Mark Tremonti began to collaborate with PRS on his dream guitar that would soon become the Mark Tremonti Signature Model. He needed pickups that were a little more aggressive and could complement his rhythm playing which contains a lot of palm muting. The neck of the guitar needed to accommodate his style, influenced by thrash metal, shred, and traditional blues. PRS met these needs with the Pattern Thin neck carve. Includes hardshell case.
The Gen III trem functions in all the same ways as the PRS patented tremolo system always has. As always, the bridge is machined brass, a metal that rings beautifully. The block, intonation screws, height-adjustment screws, and the string slots on the saddles are all left un-plated for increased sustain and fidelity of tone.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Carved figured maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern thin
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Tremonti
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Tremonti
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS Gen III tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Phase III locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Get the PRS you deserve. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.