- Write a Review
The Blackjack collection returns lean and mean for 2014.
Musician's Friend is happy to welcome the return of the Blackjack Series. Loaded with Seymour Duncan Nazgul and Sentient pickups, the Blackjack Tempest Left-Handed Electric Guitar provides a heavy and aggressive tone while retaining articulation that is necessary for high output music. The Blackjack Series also comes with an Ebony fretboard along with glow in the dark side dot inlays.
- Left-handed model
- Mahogany body with set-in mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard with ultra access neck joint
- 25-1/2" scale
- Glow in the dark side dots
- Seymour Duncan Nazgul and Sentient passive humbuckers
- TonePros TOM bridge
- Crimson multi-ply binding and inlays
- Black hardware
- Schecter locking tuners
- GraphTech Tusq nut
- Case sold separately
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.