- J05189 000001000 J05189000001000
Schecter Guitar Research Demon-7 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The new Demon Series is both sinister and sexy. Armed with dual Seymour Duncan Designed HB-105 Active humbuckers, these Demons deliver much of the so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Schecter's latest addition is not for the meek with active Duncan pickups and a burly 7th string.
The new Demon Series is both sinister and sexy. Armed with dual Seymour Duncan Designed HB-105 Active humbuckers, these Demons deliver much of the sonics and sustain of their big brother, the AHB-1 Blackouts. If you listen with your ears¦there is a lot of bang for the buck here.
Case sold separately.
- Basswood body
- Arched Top
- Aged Cr¨me 1-ply binding
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Grey Pearloid Gothic Cross inlays
- 24 X-Jumbo frets
- Thin ˜C' shape neck
- Graph Tech XL Black Tusq nut
- 2-way adjustable truss rod with 5/32" (4mm) allen nut
- Duncan Designed HB-105/7B bridge pickup
- Duncan Designed HB-105/7N neck pickup
- Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch controls
- 9-Volt clip-in battery compartment
- Black chrome hardware
- Schecter custom hardtail bridge with string thru body
- Schecter tuners
- Metal knurled knobs with set screw
- Case sold separately
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Demon-7 7-String Electric Guitar
- Scale: 26.5" (648mm)
Fretboard Radius: 16" (355mm)
Thickness @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
Nut Width: 1.889" (48mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.