- J05243 000001000 J05243000001000
Schecter Guitar Research Hellraiser Hybrid Tempest Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
A unique fusion of Schecter's HELLRAISER and SLS models, the Tempest Hybrid is a combination of the most sought-after features of each. The Hellraise...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Part Hellraiser, part SLS.
A unique fusion of Schecter's HELLRAISER and SLS models, the Tempest Hybrid is a combination of the most sought-after features of each. The Hellraiser's signature highly figured quilted Maple top is now redesigned with a more sculptured arch and is set into the Mahogany body with an increased upper access cutaway.
The Tempest features EMG's 57/66 Active humbuckers with Brushed Black metal-works covers and a high gloss transparent black burst finish. Schecter Locking tuners and GraphTech Tusq nuts are standard.
The SLS shares the HH's popular thin, fast neck profile and satin finish. The compound radius ebony fingerboard is adorned with a block inlay, synonymous with the Tempest, that adorns the entire neck. The three-block inlay sits proudly at the 12th fret.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body with quilted maple top
- Set-in mahogany neck with increased upper access cutaway
- EMG57/66 humbuckers with brushed black metal-works covers
- SLS slim neck profile and satin neck finish
- Compound radius ebony fretboard
- Carbon fiber binding / glow-in-the-dark side dots
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.