- J05317 000001000 J05317000001000
Schecter Guitar Research Jinxx Prowler Recluse Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose
- Write a Review
The Schecter Guitar Research Jinxx Prowler Recluse Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose is ready to take the stage and command the spotlight. Besides look...Read More
The Schecter Guitar Research Jinxx Prowler Recluse Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose is ready to take the stage and command the spotlight. Besides looking great, this unique model delivers impressive sustain with its all-mahogany body and set 3-piece mahogany neck. Upper register access is unihibited thanks to the Ultra-Access neck joint while active EMG pickups provide all the output and tone-shaping you'll need. Elegant black chrome hardware includes Grover tuners and a mind-bending Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo.
All mahogany body and neck with active EMG pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo.
- Model Name: Jinxx Recluse-FR
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck with Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Flat Top with Bevel Edge
- Binding: Red 1-ply
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-piece
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: Red Black Veil Brides Pentagram at 12th Fret
- Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ˜C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (20mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85
- Controls: Volume/Volume/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled with Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case sold separately
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.