- Write a Review
All mahogany body and neck with active EMG pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo.
The Schecter Guitar Research Jinxx Prowler Recluse Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose is ready to take the stage and command the spotlight. Besides looking great, this unique model delivers impressive sustain with its all-mahogany body and set 3-piece mahogany neck. Upper register access is unihibited thanks to the Ultra-Access neck joint while active EMG pickups provide all the output and tone-shaping you'll need. Elegant black chrome hardware includes Grover tuners and a mind-bending Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo.
- Model Name: Jinxx Recluse-FR
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck with Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Flat Top with Bevel Edge
- Binding: Red 1-ply
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-piece
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: Red Black Veil Brides Pentagram at 12th Fret
- Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ˜C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (20mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85
- Controls: Volume/Volume/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled with Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case sold separately
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.