- J31803 000000000 J31803000000000
Seagull 33454 Maritime Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
As with all SWS models, features all solid-wood construction with a Select Pressure Tested solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. The Ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All solid-wood construction with a comfortable body design and topnotch electronics.
As with all SWS models, features all solid-wood construction with a Select Pressure Tested solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. The Maritime Cutaway SWS SG also features a semi-gloss Custom Polished Finish with a beautiful satin sheen. This finish provides excellent protection while still allowing the guitar’s top to breathe and vibrate freely. This is a crucial point in both the sound of the guitar and its ability to age.
Case sold separately.
- Body Type: Solid
- Body Wood: Solid mahogany
- Top Wood: Pressure-tested solid spruce
- Scale Length: 24.84"
- Neck Joint: Integrated set neck
- Neck Wood: Honduran mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck Shape: Soft C
- # of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1.8"
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickup: Godin Quantum I with Built-in tuner
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Tuner
Take flight with this special Seagull guitar. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.