- J25672 000001000 J25672000001000
Seagull Artist Cameo CW Element Spruce Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Cameo matches flame maple back and sides with a select solid spruce top. This guitar also features a high-gloss custom polished finish. The resul...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid tonewoods with excellent detailing and L.R. Baggs electronics make for a solid investment.
The Cameo matches flame maple back and sides with a select solid spruce top. This guitar also features a high-gloss custom polished finish. The result is a bright sound with lots of projection. The Cameo is a great performance guitar that works well on stage with onboard L.R. Baggs Element electronics installed.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:SolidSpruce
- Back & sides:SolidFlamed Maple
- Bracing pattern:X
- Body finish:High GlossCustom Polished
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.81 in. (45.9 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood:Honduran mahogany
- Scale length:25.5 in.
- Number of frets:21
- Neck finish:High Gloss
- Brand:L.R. Baggs
- Configuration:Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ:No
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Info not available
- Tuning machines: 14.1
- Saddle & nut:Tusqby Graph Tech
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Hardshell case
- Country of origin:Canada
Let your music fly with this Seagull. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Small Venues
Comments about Seagull Artist Cameo CW Element Spruce Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
Look I was concerned ordering this guitar sight unseen other than the two pictures online. The craftsmanship on this guitar is bar none. I cannot find a single flaw on this guitar anywhere. it was set up perfect out of the box and the pictures online do no justice for flame back and sides. The Honduran Mahogany matches the Flamed back and is Tiger striped all the way down and around. If you put another high end name on this guitar you'd pay 3-5K for it and you wouldn't bat an eye. The sound is phenomenal and will only get better as it is played and ages. The only issue I found was in the Description: The info says Rosewood Fingerboard, it is in fact Ebony. I contacted the Seagull Company who provided the information. I gotta say, if you want an outright playable piece of high end musical art, buy this guitar right now...don't wait. And for the price I got on this one...It was a steal!. The case fits the Guitar like a glove,