- J00264 000001000 J00264000001000
Seagull Entourage Mini-Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Entourage Rustic Mini-Jumbo offers a full sound with a warm mid-range tone and the award-winning craftsmanship and value Seagull is known for. Fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Voluminous sound and warmth plus Quantum I electronics.
The Entourage Rustic Mini-Jumbo offers a full sound with a warm mid-range tone and the award-winning craftsmanship and value Seagull is known for. Features include the beautiful Rustic Burst Custom Polished finish, Seagull Slim neck with slimmer nut width, cream double binding and select pressure tested solid cedar top.
The Godin EPM Quantum I acoustic guitar system is simple in design and outstanding in performance. In combination with the transducer, the EQ control range and frequency content have been specifically contoured to provide a very rich and full sound reproduction resulting in performance seen only in far more complex systems.
The Godin Q1 also includes a built-in high-quality digital chromatic tuner with LED display.
Top: Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
Back and Sides: Canadian Wild Cherry
Neck: Silver Leaf Maple Integrated Set Neck
Fingerboard and Bridge: Rosewood
Nut Width: 1.72"
Nut and Saddle: Compensated Tusq by Graph Tech
Truss Rod: Double Function
Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished
Case sold separately
Single source: Saddle Transducer
Rotary Volume, Bass, and Treble controls
Built-in digital chromatic tuner with LED display
Shielded metal enclosure
200 hours typical battery life
Click or call to order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.