- Write a Review
Beautiful solid wood construction and warm, rich tone at an affordable price.
The Seagull Maritime SWS Folk acoustic guitar is made with a solid mahogany body. The guitar's mahogany body produces a strong sound with an emphasis on a mellow, round midrange. The Maritime SWS Folk also features a solid spruce top, integrated set mahogany neck, chrome hardware, and an Indian rosewood bridge and fretboard. The guitar's high-gloss finish provides excellent protection but at the same time is extremely light and elastic. This is a crucial point in both the sound of the Maritime SWS guitar and its ability to age-a thick finish muffles a guitar's vibration and blocks aging.
Call or click to order this beautiful folk-style guitar today.
- Body Type: Folk
- Body Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Scale Length: 24.84"
- Neck Joint: Integrated Set Neck
- Neck Wood: Honduras mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Soft C
- # of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1.8"
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Finish: High-Gloss custom polish finish
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.