- J51475 000001000 J51475000001000
Squier Deluxe Jazzmaster TR with Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Featuring the same flexible dual-circuit switching and floating tremolo bridge as the original, the Deluxe Jazzmaster Tremolo is an affordable way to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Elegant style and versatile sound.
Featuring the same flexible dual-circuit switching and floating tremolo bridge as the original, the Deluxe Jazzmaster Tremolo is an affordable way to get started with authentic Fender sound and style. Sporting dual Jazzmaster single-coil pickups, an Adjusto-matic bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece and a comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile, the Deluxe Jazzmaster is a way-cool instrument that’s ready to lend its voice to your music. Case sold separately.
Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 21-fret rosewood fingerboard
Dual single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
Three-way toggle pickup switch
Classic dual-circuit design (“lead”/“rhythm”) with volume and tone controls for each
Adjusto-matic bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece
Sealed die-cast tuning machines
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Jazzmaster single coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Jazzmaster single coil
- Brand: Squier
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 2-position toggle lead/rhythm switch in upper position
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: Jazzmaster tremolo
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Start your musical career with the right guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Tone
Comments about Squier Deluxe Jazzmaster TR with Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar:
I primarily record. This guitar is great, pretty good setup right out of the box. Everything looks and feels solid. The 3 way switch seems noisy, that is my one complaint. The tone controls are actually useful. The volume pot has no bleed circuit, treble rolls off with volume immediately and noticeably, but that is not necessarily bad on this guitar. The strings are xl, which is lighter than I am used to .009, we will see how that works out. I would have picked another color if there was one, but not a big deal. I would buy this again.