- #510470 000853069 510470000853069
Squier Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar
Vintage Blonde Rosewood Fretboard
- Write a Review
Upgraded throughout, the Squier Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar features a fast-action neck profile modeled on a late '60s Tele. A hot single-coi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The distinctive, hot tones of the original solidbody for a great low price.
Upgraded throughout, the Squier Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar features a fast-action neck profile modeled on a late '60s Tele. A hot single-coil pickup in the bridge position provides all the bite you want for stinging leads. In the neck position, a chrome-covered single-coil provides clear, sweet Tele tone. Agathis body and maple neck with a rosewood fretboard adorn this Squier Standard Telecaster.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Fast-action neck
- Agathis body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 2 single-coils
An easy way to get your hands on a guitar legend. Order yours now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.