- 516324 000000000 516324000000000
Takamine JJ325SRC12 John Jorgenson Signature 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Gloss Red Stain
- Write a Review
The John Jorgenson Signature 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a gorgeous cutaway-style dreadnought with a solid spruce top and bubinga back and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A stunning, big-toned instrument with state-of-the-art electronics.
The John Jorgenson Signature 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a gorgeous cutaway-style dreadnought with a solid spruce top and bubinga back and sides. A gloss red stain brings out the beauty of the wood. Top and neck binding and a white pickguard add aesthetic appeal, and a delicately worked abalone rosette is the crowning touch. A JJ inlay at the 12th fret identifies its heritage. The DSP preamp includes parametric EQ, a chromatic tuner, and digital reverb for extended sound options.
- Body shape: dreadnought cutaway
- Rosette: abalone
- Top: solid spruce
- Inlays: JJ inlay at 12th fret
- Back: bubinga
- Sides: bubinga
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Electronics: DSP
- Tuners: Chrome
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.