- J51478 000001000 J51478000001000
Taylor 300 Series 314e Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The acoustic/electric 314e responds well to a wide range of playing styles thanks to Taylor’s medium-size Grand Auditorium body. Sapele’s clear, focu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Comfortable to play, big and satisfying sound.
The acoustic/electric 314e responds well to a wide range of playing styles thanks to Taylor’s medium-size Grand Auditorium body. Sapele’s clear, focused tone resembles that of mahogany with an extra splash of top-end brightness, while Elixir® HD Light strings are custom calibrated to optimize the tone with bolder highs, fuller lows, and more overall warmth, giving players an expressive tonal palette. Featured appointments include black binding, a black pickguard, Italian acrylic small diamond fretboard inlays, and a 3-ring rosette. The guitar comes equipped with Taylor’s Expression System 2 pickup and ships in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Sapele
- Bracing pattern: Performance with relief rout
- Body finish: Gloss top, Satin back & sides
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Micarta/Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Country of origin: United States
Symmetrical non-cutaway with elegant electronics and appointments. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.