More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J46465 000001000 J46465000001000
Taylor 800 Series 814ce-SB Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The essence of the Taylor playing experience lives within the rosewood/spruce 800 Series. With the debut of its comprehensive redesign in 2014, maste...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 28,392 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Limited version of Taylor's popular body shape made more desirable with its tobacco sunset finish.
The essence of the Taylor playing experience lives within the rosewood/spruce 800 Series. With the debut of its comprehensive redesign in 2014, master guitar designer Andy Powers took what was already Taylor’s flagship guitar series and deployed an array of voicing enhancements, ranging from customized bracing and wood thicknesses for each body style to the use of protein glues and ultra-thin finish, to bring out another level of musicality. Together, these refinements deliver much more than the sum of their parts. For everyone from pros to hobbyists, they make the playing experience more expressive, inspiring and fun. As with all 800 Series instruments, the 814ce-SB ships in a deluxe hardshell case made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection.
- Body type:Grand Auditorium
- Top wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides:Indian Rosewood
- Bracing pattern:Advanced performance with relief rout
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Neck wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Scale length:25.5 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Gloss
- Configuration:Behind-the-saddle transducer with Adjustable Sensors
- Preamp EQ:2-band
- Feedback filter:Phase
- Headstock overlay:Ebony
- Tuning machines:Taylor Nickel
- Saddle & nut:Micarta/Tusq
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Limited Edition
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Country of origin:United States
Order this special Taylor today!