- Product J14506
Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod Electric Travel Guitar
- Write a Review
The Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod is built for portability and performance with a full 24 ¾-scale neck and a built-in Pocket Rockit headphone amp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Well designed for travel and fun with built-in headphone amp and overdrive.
The Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod is built for portability and performance with a full 24 ¾-scale neck and a built-in Pocket Rockit headphone amp, which produces clean and distortion tones through headphones or an amp. In addition, the Speedster Hot Rod is loaded with a 1/8 inch aux-in jack so players can plug in an mp3 player and jam along to their favorite songs. The final touch: a sleek racing stripe underlining the new Hot Rod logo. The Speedster Hot Rod fits neatly inside its included gig bag and stows easily in airline overhead compartments.
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 in.
- Electronics: Volume/Tone
- Pickup(s): Dual-Rail Humbucker
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-body
- Finish: Candy Apple Red Metallic
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 in.
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110
- Overall Length: 28 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 in.
- Body Thickness: 1 1/2 in.
- Body Width: 7 1/2 in. (Arm Detached)
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 x 9 1/2 x 4 1/2 (in.)
- Weight: 4 lbs. 7 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 5 lbs. 5 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack
Improve your playing dramatically by playing when you travel. Order today.