- H71269 000001000 H71269000001000
Washburn Comfort Series WCD18CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Washburn Comfort Series WCD18CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar is handcrafted with a mahogany body and a select spruce top. Its Dreadnought body shape ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Performance dreadnought with spruce top and Fishman electronics.
The Washburn Comfort Series WCD18CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar is handcrafted with a mahogany body and a select spruce top. Its Dreadnought body shape with spruce top produces full-bodied tone with excellent projection. The addition of a Fishman Bridge Pickup and Fishman Isys+ Preamp make the Washburn WCD18CE a great performer and value.
The "C" shape neck of the Washburn WG016S is comfortable and even feels good if you're used to an electric guitar. Other quality touches include a abalone rosette, wood binding, engraved "W" on the neck heel, sealed precision tuners, and "Washburn" inlayed on the headstock.
Fishman Pickup & Isys+ Preamp
The Fishman Pickup System that equips the Washburn WCD18CE has features that allow you to stay in tune, control feedback, and shape your sound. The control panel is easy to access and includes an onboard and easy-to-read Digital tuner. A phase switch helps reduce feedback while the volume, bass, and treble controls let you dial-in your sound for the room. A low battery indicator warns you ahead of time when it's time to swap batteries. Case sold separately.
- Body Type: Dreadnought
- Body Wood: Comfort Mahogany
- Top wood: Comfort Select Spruce
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Joint: dovetail
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: C
- # frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Radius: 14"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickup Bridge: Fishman Isys +
- Tuners: Diecast
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Finish: Gloss
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.