- J02017 000002000 J02017000002000
Washburn PS2012 Paul Stanley Signature Starfire Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Washburn Paul Stanley Signature Starfire Electric Guitar represents the culmination of a long partnership between Paul Stanley and the Washburn U...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A Custom Shop tribute to the showman with Seymour Duncan mini-humbuckers and signature appointments.
The Washburn Paul Stanley Signature Starfire Electric Guitar represents the culmination of a long partnership between Paul Stanley and the Washburn USA Custom Shop. It has a beautifully sculpted mahogany body with a signature raised center that adds to the guitar's unique sound and appearance. Along the raised center are two Seymour Duncan SM-3 mini-humbuckers that look great in their chrome covers and deliver the variety of tones that have pleased the ears of millions of Kiss fans over the years. The custom tailpiece is a work of art in itself, machined from solid aluminum. The set mahogany neck features an ebony fingerboard with a 14" radius and some pearl/abalone inlays along its 22 frets. Other appointments include Grover tuners, a double-action truss rod, and a mirrored pickguard and truss-rod cover. Includes hardshell case.
World renowned rock icon, Paul Stanley, is the guitarist, vocalist, principal songwriter and co-founder of the rock band KISS, and has reigned supreme as one of the single-most recognizable frontmen in the history of rock and roll. In his KISS persona of "Star Child", Stanley has rocked the world for more than forty years and released more than thirty albums. Stanley began playing guitar at the age of thirteen and was mostly self-taught. He joined his first band at the age of fifteen and went on to form KISS with Gene Simmons in the early '70s. Even after more than thirty years of performing, KISS is still one of the most successful, influential and top-grossing bands of all time.
- Built in the USA Custom Shop
- Mahogany body with raised center
- Tone Pros tune-o-matic bridge
- Custom Paul Stanley tailpiece machined from solid aluminum
- Mirrored pickguard with Starfire emblem and mirrored truss rod cover
- Seymour-Duncan SM-3 Mini Humbuckers
- 2 volume, 2 tone controls
- 3-way selector switch
- Mahogany set neck
- Bound Ebony fingerboard with Paul Stanley pearl/abalone split block inlays
- 22 jumbo frets
- 24.75" scale
- 14" fingerboard radius
- Double action truss rod
- Graph Tech nut
- 18:1 Grover tuners
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
Rock n' roll all night and part of every day with this homage to one of the greats. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.