- Product J04578
Washburn PXS20E Parallaxe Series Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Utilizing 130 years of guitar-crafting knowledge and experience and combined with a love and passion for guitars, Washburn has created their most adv...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A straight-shooting shredder with tune-o-matic bridge and EMG humbuckers.
Utilizing 130 years of guitar-crafting knowledge and experience and combined with a love and passion for guitars, Washburn has created their most advanced rock/metal guitar. The line includes features that most demanding rock/metal players have requested for years in their guitars.
Parallaxe guitars are designed specifically for modern chops intensive shredders. No corners have been cut, no compromises have been made in design or features; it is the perfect shred machine.
The PXS series represents a determination to build the perfect rock and metal guitar for today's most demanding professional players. These guitars are loaded with features eliminating the need for aftermarket modification. With comfortable access to the highest frets, big tone and fast necks you won't find a better choice for your recording and live performances.
Case sold separately.
- Double cutaway alder body
- Maple neck with ebony fretboard
- 24 frets and graphite nut
- EMG humbuckers
- Black hardware including tune-o-matic bridge and Grover locking tuners
- Case sold separately
Make more mayhem with this mean machine. Order today.
- SHAPE: PXS Double Cutaway
- BODY: Alder
- MATERIAL: Maple
- FRETBOARD: Ebony with 24 Frets
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24 frets
- INLAYS: Small dotss with Parallaxe
- NUT: Graphite
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm
- SCALE: 25.5"
- PICKUPS: EMG 85/81
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: H / H
- CONTROLS: n/a
- PICKUP SELECTOR: n/a
- HARDWARE: Black Chrome Hardware
- BRIDGE: Tune-o-matic
- TUNERS: Black Locking Grover Exclusive 18:1
- COLOR: Carbon Black
- FINISH: Matte Finish
- STRINGS: D'Addario EXL-120
- CASE: Gig bag