- J27456 000001000 J27456000001000
Washburn Woodcraft Series WCSD30S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The WCSD30S features a Solid Sitka spruce top, zebrawood back, sides, bridge, headstock cap and pickguard, multi-lam binding, mahogany neck with mapl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Contrasting tonewoods are aesthetically pleasing and provide great tone.
The WCSD30S features a Solid Sitka spruce top, zebrawood back, sides, bridge, headstock cap and pickguard, multi-lam binding, mahogany neck with maple fingerboard, die-cast tuners, 25.5” scale, gloss finish, and comes equipped with DAddario EXP-16 coated strings. It also comes with a gig bag and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Striking features of the Woodcraft Series are the exotic back and side woods of zebrawood and koa with matching headstocks, bridges and pickguards plus a maple fretboard on select models. This series is comprised of eight models available as dreadnought or dreadnought cutaway with electronics. Models with 0 in the model name designates a maple fretboard and 2 designates a rosewood fretboard.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Zebrawood
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck wood: Mahogany info not available
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Zebrawood
- Tuning machines: Chrome die-cast
- Bridge: Zebrawood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this sweet-looking Washburn today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Washburn Woodcraft Series WCSD30S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar:
I picked this one up as a level 3 scratch and dent. Even with the cracked pickguard, it is a beautiful guitar. Took some gorilla glue, put it back together and there are no issues. Also came with a pretty nice Washburn gig bag. This guitar is a bargain even at the retail price, so getting a discount on it is unbelievable. It has a very well balanced tone, similar to maple. It is actually the WCSD32S, which means it came with a rosewood fingerboard. The action and intonation were spot on and it has fantastic projection. Having owned Taylors and Martins, this guitar would not compare to the high end models of those brands. But it blows away their low end models. If you are looking for a quality guitar at a reasonable price, this is absolutely the way to go.
- Was this a gift?: