More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J27460 000001000 J27460000001000
Washburn Woodcraft Series WCSD30S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The WCSD30S features a Solid Sitka spruce top, zebrawood back, sides, bridge, headstock cap and pickguard, multi-lam binding, mahogany neck with mapl...Read More
Solid tone to match the sharp looks of its choice, exotic tonewoods.
The WCSD30S features a Solid Sitka spruce top, zebrawood back, sides, bridge, headstock cap and pickguard, multi-lam binding, mahogany neck with maple fingerboard, die-cast tuners, 25.5” scale, gloss finish, and comes equipped with D'Addario EXP-16 coated strings. It also comes with a gig bag and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Striking features of the Woodcraft Series are the exotic back and side woods of zebrawood and koa with matching headstocks, bridges and pickguards plus a maple fretboard on select models. This series is comprised of eight models available as dreadnought or dreadnought cutaway with electronics. Models with 0 in the model name designates a maple fretboard and 2 designates a rosewood fret board.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Zebrawood
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Zebrawood
- Tuning machines: Chrome die-cast
- Bridge: Zebrawood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
Order this Washburn beauty today!