- 712809 000010000 712809000010000
Yamaha CG162C Cedar Top Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
From Yamaha comes a beautiful classical acoustic guitar that's built with strength and design that both beginners and seasoned players can appreciate...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Yamaha classic guitar with a deep cedar top that both beginners and seasoned players will appreciate.
From Yamaha comes a beautiful classical acoustic guitar that's built with strength and design that both beginners and seasoned players can appreciate, and is offered at a price that anybody can afford.
The Yamaha CG162C classical guitar produces a soft sound ideal for finger-picking, or intimate chord progressions, thanks to its nylon strings and superior woods. The full-size classical guitar design features strong mid-range and lower-mids, with emphasis on balanced tone. The end result is a Yamaha guitar with lots of smooth, classical appeal, for a great price.
The solid cedar top produces clear balanced tone, with a soft voice. The ovangkol back and sides add a lively sparkle with lots of responsiveness. The nato neck complements these qualities and adds clarity and dynamics to a Yamaha guitar with lots of dimension. Adjust your attack and sustain for each note, and the Yamaha CG162C guitar responds accordingly.
Other features of the Yamaha guitar include rosewood bridge and fretboard, white pearloid peg tuners, and gold hardware for a classic-looking classical guitar. Built to the precise specifications of Yamaha's master craftsmen, the CG162C nylon-string guitar will continue to sound as good as the day you bought it. Make that day today and order now. Case sold separately.
- Solid cedar top
- Ovangkol back and sides
- 25-9/16" scale
- Nato neck
- Rosewood bridge and fretboard
- White pearloid peg tuners
- Gold hardware
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.