- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha CPX15EII "East" Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 518505
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha CPX15EII "East" Mini-Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a solid spruce top and unusual quilted mahogany back and sides. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A versatile, fun to play guitar with exotic Egyptian appointments.
The Yamaha CPX15EII "East" Mini-Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a solid spruce top and unusual quilted mahogany back and sides. The mini jumbo body of the CPX15II is extremely comfortably to play and the cutaway allows access to the upper frets.
Mystical scenes of ancient Egypt are the theme for the CPX15EII East model. The 12th fret position marker is an exquisite Eye of Horus design done in blue. The sound hole is surrounded by ancient hieroglyphic inlay work.
The CPX15EII features Yamaha's A.R.T. (Acoustic Resonance Transducer) 3-way pickup System 59, which consists of a main pickup delivering overall body tone, a sub pickup on the high end for adding overtones, and a sub pickup on the low end for adding resonance. These three pickups deliver a sound that is natural and robust. This system and the bracing design, both help to eliminate feedback.
- Body Style: Mini Jumbo with Cutaway
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Quilted Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 25-9/16", (650 mm)
- No. of frets: 22/open
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Eye of Horus design
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Rosette: Ancient Hieroglyphic Inlay
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuners: Die-Cast Gold
- Electronics: System 59 Audiophile preamp
- Controls: 3 Band EQ, Pick up Vol. (MAIN, BASS, TREBLE)
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime