- #J00164 000002000 J00164000002000
Yamaha GC82 Handcrafted Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
This top-of-the-line model represents the best that Yamaha has to offer the professional classical guitarist. It's handcrafted to perfection from top...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A deluxe nylon string from a respectable guitar maker.
This top-of-the-line model represents the best that Yamaha has to offer the professional classical guitarist. It's handcrafted to perfection from top-pick American tonewoods using traditional Spanish construction. Its sound is characterized by sweet, bright and mild tones. This work of art offers performers everything they require in a fine instrument: dynamic expression, superior response and richness of volume. The GC82 is handcrafted at Yamaha Custom Shop in Japan.
Top: Choice of solid spruce or American cedar
Back: Solid Madagascar rosewood
Side: Solid Madagascar rosewood
Bridge: Madagascar rosewood (Bone saddle)
Body Depth: 94-99mm
Nut Width: 52.5mm (Bone nut)
String Length: 650mm
Finish: Shellac gloss
Standard accessory: Hard case
Enjoy exquisite craftsmanship and sumptuous sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.