- Product 513862
Zemaitis Custom Shop Z-JHSS/R Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The jumbo body Z-JHSS/R acoustic guitar from the Zemaitis Custom Shop features a selected Sitka Spruce soundboard and Indian Rosewood back and sides....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The tone will envelope you and the looks of this knockout beauty will seduce you.
The jumbo body Z-JHSS/R acoustic guitar from the Zemaitis Custom Shop features a selected Sitka Spruce soundboard and Indian Rosewood back and sides. The famous Zemaitis heart-shaped soundhole has a beautiful abalone inlay rosette, matching beautifully with the mother-of-pearl heart inlaid ebony fretboard, bridge and binding.
The Zemaitis Custom bracing system combines strength with openness for great tone, and the 3-piece mahogany neck feels great and contributes to the guitar's warm tone.
When Tony Zemaitis started making guitars he made acoustics ” so this is the reason for his initial rise to fame. His desire to create guitars that looked beautiful, played well and sounded great won him so many fans ” both professional and amateur guitarists.
- Soundboard: Selected Sitka Spruce
- Back & Side: Selected Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Ebony
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Joint: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Binding: Sycamore
- Frets: 19
- Soundboard Inlay Style: Edge Inlay
- Soundboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Purfling: Sycamore-Rosewood
- Rosette Style: Complex Single Large Heart
- Rosette Material: Abalone
- Bracing System: Zemaitis Custom
- Bridge: Ebony/Smiley
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Bridge Inlay: Side Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony & Sycamore Binding
- Back seam Inlay: Aus.Blackwood/Syc/Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dot
- Finish: Satin Lacquer