- Product 513864
Zemaitis Custom Shop Z-SJHWM12/R Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The jumbo body 12-string Zemaitis Custom Shop Z-SJHWM12/R Acoustic Guitar features a selected figured Cuban mahogany soundboard and Indian rosewood ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
The jumbo body 12-string Zemaitis Custom Shop Z-SJHWM12/R Acoustic Guitar features a selected figured Cuban mahogany soundboard and Indian rosewood back and sides. The famous Zemaitis heart-shaped soundhole has a beautiful wood inlay rosette, that matches the soundboard heart inlays, silver heart inlaid ebony fretboard and bridge, and the Australian blackwood binding.
The Zemaitis Custom bracing system combines strength with openness for great tone, and the 3-piece mahogany neck feels great and contributes to the guitar's warm tone.
Tony Zemaitis started out making acoustic guitars ” so they are the reason for his initial rise to fame. His desire to create guitars that looked beautiful, played well and sounded great won him many fans ” among professional and amateur guitarists.
- Soundboard: Selected Figured Cuban Mahogany
- Back & Side: Selected Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Australian Blackwood
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Joint: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Binding: Silver
- Frets: 18
- Soundboard Inlay Style: Multiple Padduk Heart/Diamonds
- Soundboard Inlay Material: Padduk/Ebony
- Purfling: Rosewood
- Rosette Style: Complex Wood Heart
- Rosette Material: Ebony/Mahogany/Rosewood/Sycamore
- Bracing System: Zemaitis Custom
- Bridge: Ebony/Mustache
- Bridge Binding: Silver
- Bridge Pins: # Ebony Small Heart Inlay on Back
- Bridge Inlay: *Silver Heart Hx4x2 hx1x1
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony & Silver Hearts / Silver Binding
- Back seam Inlay: Aus. Blackwood / Ebony & Padduk Hearts
- Fingerboard Inlay: Silver Heart
- Finish: Satin Lacquer
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is by far the best guitar ever. I have 10 guitars and this one has the best quality, the best value, and the best features. Oh yeah and if you buy this you should buy a Marshall amp. they sound great with or without it. So I've got to say this is a must have product.