- Product 485604
Audio-Technica ATW-3141b 3000 Series Dynamic Microphone Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Audio-Technica ATW-3141b Dynamic Microphone Wireless System is part of Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series. It includes an Audio-Techni...Read More
The Audio-Technica ATW-3141b Dynamic Microphone Wireless System is part of Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series. It includes an Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b receiver and an Audio-Technica ATW-T341b handheld cardioid dynamic microphone/transmitter.
The wireless system offers 996 selectable UHF frequencies and features for clear sound and intuitive operation. Audio-Technica has simplified the selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b receiver is equipped with automatic frequency scanning for easy setup. It also features true diversity reception. Two antennas feed two completely independent RF sections on the same frequency; automatic logic circuitry continuously compares and selects the superior received signal, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. Soft-touch controls provide convenient access to a variety of functions, while a backlit LCD information display provides constant monitoring of system operation, including indication of the transmitter's battery status. The receiver is half-width for a standard 1U 19" rack mount; rack-mount adapters are included.
The Audio-Technica ATW-T341b handheld dynamic microphone/
transmitter features the same element used in the Artist Elite AE4100 dynamic handheld microphone created for professional live sound venues. This
transmitter uses two 1.5V AA batteries for economical operation and wide availability, and has a "fuel gauge" battery condition indicators with low-battery warnings.
An advanced Digital Tone Lock tone squelch system in the ATW-R3100b receiver opens only when a 3000 Series transmitter 3000 Series Installation and Operation is detected, reducing the possibility of interference. As a result, 3000 Series transmitters and receivers must be used together and should not be used with components from other Audio-Technica wireless systems, or with those of other manufacturers. Exception: 3000 Series components are compatible with Audio-Technica 1800 Series wireless system components.
A True Diversity UHF wireless receiver with dynamic handheld microphone/transmitter.
- Includes ATW-R3100b receiver, ATW-T341b handheld transmitter
- 996 UHF frequencies
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- 9 pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multichannel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Transmitter offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
ATW-3141b 3000 Series Dynamic Microphone Wireless System
- Overall System
- UHF Operating Frequencies (Frequency Range/Number of Frequencies)
- Band C: 541.500 to 566.375MHz/996
- Band D: 655.500 to 680.375MHz/996
- Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
- Minimum frequency: Step 25kHz
- Modulation mode: FM
- Maximum deviation: ±35kHz
- Dynamic range: > 110dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1kHz, ±17.5kHz deviation)
- Operating range: 100m (300'), typical
- Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Operating temperature range -5°C to +45°C, 23°F to 113°F
- Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
- Frequency response: 70Hz to 15kHz (+1dB, -3dB)
- ATW-R3100b Receiver
- Receiving system: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 60dB nominal, 55dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20dBuV at 60dB S/N ratio (50Ω termination)
- Maximum Output Level:
- XLR, balanced: +9dBV
- 1/4" (6.3mm), unbalanced: +7dBV
- Antenna Input:
- BNC-type, 50Ω
- Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 210.0mm (8.27") x 164.4mm (6.47") x 44.0mm (1.73")
- (Not including BNC connectors or feet)
- Net weight: 1.1kg (38.8oz.), without accessories
- Included Two flexible UHF antennas
- AC adapter (country dependent)
- Rack-mount adapters
- T341b Handheld Transmitter
- RF power output: High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, (switchable), at 50Ω
- Spurious emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Microphone element: ATW-T341b Dynamic cardioid
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery life: High: 6 hours (alkaline), Low: 8 hours (alkaline), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: ATW-T341b 237.0mm (9.33") long, 48.0mm (1.89") diameter
- Net weight: ATW-T341b 284g (10.0oz.), without batteries
- Accessory included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Audio-Technica ATW-3141b 3000 Series Dynamic Microphone Wireless System:
This is an Awsome mic system! I like it brcause it dosent have all the funny glitches most of the various systems i use at work have. 1. It has a termendous batery life, it also dose not drain the battires while its off 2. It has a huge range, i got it working at a 1/4 of a mile on high RF mode, 1/10 of a mile on low mode 3. No pops or distrtion when it goes out of range. Its awalys either on or off, never going in and out making loud s--- noises during your preformance! 4. The element sounds pretty good, not the greatist thing in the world, but pretty great, its better than an SM58, but not as good as some of the upper shure beta products. But all together, not having to change battires every show makes a big difference!!! I hope you found this helpful, just to note, i am compareing this with the shennhzer ew300 g2 and g3, and the whole shure slx line.