- Product 702134
Akai Professional Z4 24/96 64-Voice Sampler
- Write a Review
Now your sampler can work at the resolution and rate of the rest of your equipment, with 24-bit/96kHz performance. Z-96 LSI sampling engine and Intel...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All the advantages of dedicated hardware plus the interface power of ak.Sys. control and networking software.
Now your sampler can work at the resolution and rate of the rest of your equipment, with 24-bit/96kHz performance. Z-96 LSI sampling engine and Intel CPU prove ultrafast audio processing with 4 realtime Q-Link control knobs. Intellisample automated sampling for one-step acquisition of samples from CDs and more. Ships with 16MB of RAM (expandable to 512MB). 64-voice polyphony with 192 filters and 26 filter types, up to 3 filters per voice. Dual independent LFOs with internal/external modulation control and a whole lot more. Included ak.Sys. Network and control software works on PC and Mac formats.
- Q-Link knobs for real-time modulation control
- Intellisample automates critical sampling functions
- Ships with 16MB of RAM (expandable to 512MB)
- 64-voice polyphony
- Virtual sampling mode streams samples direct from disk
- 24-bit/96kHz 4-channel effects processor
- USB slave port for ak.Sys. PC/Mac Control & Networking Software
- 192 filters/26 filter types
- Up to 3 simultaneous filters per voice
- Dual independent LFOs with internal/external modulation control
- Balanced analog ins and outs
- Built-in sample rate converter on the digital input