- Product 702135
Akai Professional Z8 24/96 64-Voice Sampler
- Write a Review
Now your sampler can work at the resolution and rate of the rest of your equipment, with 24-bit/96kHz performance. Z-96 LSI sampling engine and Intel...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The power of ak.Sys. networking and control software in a dedicated-hardware unit.
Now your sampler can work at the resolution and rate of the rest of your equipment, with 24-bit/96kHz performance. Z-96 LSI sampling engine and Intel CPU prove ultrafast audio processing with eight realtime Q-Link control knobs. Intellisample automated sampling for one-step acquisition of samples from CDs and more. Quick FX onboard 24-bit/96kHz, 4-channel effects. Supports up to 512MB of RAM. 64-voice polyphony with 192 filters and 26 filter types, up to 3 filters per voice. Dual independent LFOs with internal/external modulation control and a whole lot more. ak.Sys. works with PC and Mac formats.
- Q-Link knobs for realtime modulation control
- Intellisample automates critical sampling functions
- Quick FX for macro sound munching
- Support for 512MB of RAM
- 64-voice polyphony
- Virtual sampling mode streams samples direct from disk
- 24-bit/96kHz four-channel effects processor
- USB slave port for ak.Sys. PC/Mac Control & Networking Software
- 192 filters/26 filter types
- Up to three simultaneous filters per voice
- Dual independent LFOs with internal/external modulation control
- Internal 20GB IDE hard drive plus external SCSI connection
- Balanced analog ins and outs