- J61043 000000000 J61043000000000
Behringer DeepMind 12D 12-Voice Polyphonic Desktop Synthesizer
- Write a Review
Featuring 4 FX Engines, 2 OSCs and LFOs per Voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix, 32-Step Control Sequencer, Tablet Remote Control a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
12-Voice analog polyphonic desktop synthesizer.
Featuring 4 FX Engines,
2 OSCs and LFOs per Voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix, 32-Step Control Sequencer, Tablet Remote Control and Built-In Wifi, the DeepMind 12D is a tremendous value in contemporary analog synthesizer designs. The DeepMind is around half the price of most of its direct competition, and bears serious consideration by anyone interested in incorporating an polyphonic analog presence in their productions.
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 12 true analog voices
- 4 simultaneous TC ELECTRONIC and KLARK TEKNIK FX
- Over 30 FX algorithms including Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, Delay and Distortion
- 12 voices with 2 OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
- 2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes
- Key sync, MIDI sync and envelope auto-triggering
- 3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA and MOD envelopes
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with over 20 sources and 130 destinations
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- Full control via iPad/PC/ Mac and selected Android* App over USB, MIDI or WiFi
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCF and VCA designs
- OSC 1 generates sawtooth and square/pulse with pulse width modulation
- OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with tone modulation
- Dual slope 12/24 dB analog low pass filter per voice with adjustable resonance
Order today and install a powerful analog synth presence into your stage or studio setup.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- CV input
- Easy to Use
- Realistic Sound
- WiFi controls
- Electronic Music
Comments about Behringer DeepMind 12D 12-Voice Polyphonic Desktop Synthesizer:
I have a large collection of analog gear and have owned more than 50 synths in my career. This is clearly one of the best. Inspiring and capable, most of the core limitations can be overcome by the mod matrix. More waveforms for the second oscillator? Covered. 4 LFOs? You can do that. CV input? Yup.
I spent a long time researching before making this purchase. Quality fears have been put to bed. The thing is well built and was well thought out from top to bottom. There are features here that I have longed for in other synths. Oscillator and parameter drift means you can get the old schoolVCO soud without having to spend hours retuning it.
As far as the oscillators and filter, both are top notch. The filter has 2/4 pole settings, and the 2 pole setting is classic. Stacking voices is a breeze, so you can use it as a powerful monosynth or 2/3 voice if you like and it still sounds good. Want Jupiter 8 sounds? Anything the Jupiter can do can be met or exceeded on the Deepmind. With a solid arpeggiator, a control sequencer, an iPhone app that adds even more features, and a strong collection of effects, this rounds out to be a tremendous value and one you can be sure will grow with you as still more features are added(Behringer is said to have more oscillator waveforms coming).
I cannot say enough good things about it. Downsides are few. Primarily, the presets are overwhelmed by effects, but this is not because the core sound of the synth isn't good. It appears they were trying to spotlight the effects which can be manipulated by the mod matrix just like the rest of it. Some amazing possibilities tying effects triggering to envelopes or lfos. Other downside is there are only 24 hours in a day, and this thing demands attention.
Service and delivery comments:
Delivery came early, so very satisfied.