- H80825 000000000 H80825000000000
Casio XW-G1 Groove Synthesizer
- Write a Review
The XW-G1 Groove Synthesizer has 61-standard-size keys and all the functions a club DJ could need all in one slim, streamlined unit. This 6 oscillato...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile synth designed to spice up DJ performances.
The XW-G1 Groove Synthesizer has 61-standard-size keys and all the functions a club DJ could need all in one slim, streamlined unit. This 6 oscillator monphonic solo synthesizer includes a sample looper, sample player, 13-track step sequencer, 300 fully editable PCM-base sounds, pitch and modulation wheels, as well as USB and MIDI ports.
The XW-G1 utilizes Casio's exclusive (HPSS) Hybrid Processing Sound Source, a six oscillator monophonic solo synth that is just one of its amazing sound engines. The solo synth has the power to deliver classic analog sounds and sounds with an aggressive edge unlike anything else. Two virtual analog style oscillators, two PCM based oscillators, a noise oscillator and an external oscillator via mic and line inputs can be combined to make up a single solo synth tone. Each oscillator has an independent filter, envelopes, independent key tracking, portamento, two LFOs and access to master resonant filter. With impressive modulation and control capabilities at your fingertips, the solo synth is capable of a wide range of sounds and expression.
Arpeggiator and Phrase Sequencer
In addition to typical arpeggio patterns, the XW-G1's Arpeggiator can create polyphonic synth-gated patterns, acoustic instrument emulations and is even fully programmable, allowing you to create your own unique sounds. An additional phrase sequencer allows you to quickly capture any riff that you play on the keyboard and have it available on a front panel switch or triggered and transposed live from a range of notes on the keyboard. The combination of the Step Sequencer, Arpeggiator and Phrase Sequencer provides an endless array of sound possibilities.
The XW-G1 has 4 realtime controller knobs, pitch bend and modulation wheels, along with 9 sliders to provide control over internal sounds and external devices. Through standard MIDI ports and with a class-compliant USB port, the keyboard can be used as a controller for other instruments, including computer software and iPad-based software applications. It also includes an audio input allowing you to monitor an MP3 player, computer or other device without the need for a mixer.
Providing everything from pulsing dance grooves to animated synth textures and arpeggios, the XW-G1's Step Sequencer is the first of its kind. With nine tracks for drums, basses, synths and chordal parts, four controller tracks for adding panning, filter changes and other animation to existing parts and eight patterns make up each sequence, the user can build and mix their performance on the fly. Sequences can even transpose live from the keyboard, providing a completely interactive experience.
- 61 standard-size keys
- 2 types of touch response
- 6 oscillator monophonic solo synthesizer
- Sample Looper provides up to 19 Seconds of sampling time
- Sample Player provides 10 user tones with up to 5 samples each can be stored in Flash Memory for instant recall
- 300 fully editable PCM-based sounds like stereo pianos, vintage electric pianos, strings, guitars, drums and more
- 13-track step sequencer
- 16-step programmable Arpeggiator
- Pitch and modulation wheels
- Performance mode providing 4 internal or external instrument zones with instant recall of effects, Step Sequences, Arpeggiators and Phrases
- 4 realtime controller knobs
- Phrase sequencer to record and playback your riffs
- Stereo 1/8" line input to connect an MP3 player, laptop or tablet
- USB and MIDI ports
- 1/4" line outputs
- Included power supply
- Operates on 6 D batteries (not included)
Make memorable grooves with the XW-G1. Order today!
XW-G1 Groove Synthesizer
- Dimesnsions: 948mm x 384mm x 124mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Percusion Stuf Is Good
- Pre-programmed music
- Realistic Sound
- The Strings Sound Good
- Ploding Through Presets
- Poor Action
- Poor Instructions
- The Keys Lag Bad
- Adding To Recording Track
- Electronic Music
- Sounds Good In The 16 Trk
Comments about Casio XW-G1 Groove Synthesizer:
Not a bad synth for the money, very confusing manual, all the presets are up front and you have to muddle through them to get what you want.the sliders are touchy and confusing....I am a percusionist and when I do quick work on the keys they LAG.... but I also DIDN'T pay BIG money for this unit!The synth voices sound good and you can TWEEK them also , the really BIG downer for me is the MANUAL! I had to go to You Tube to figure this thing out.....Casio needs to do MORE tutor vids.They are the BIGGEST help. the manual is very VERY VERY confusing!You will not master this thing over night but when you do, it will sound GREAT........I added it to an anolog recording and WoW! It is worth the MONEY if you got the time to learn it ..Peace Kids........
- Gets The Job Done
- Many Tone Options
- Realistic Sound
- No Speakers
- Maybe Too Larger For Some
Comments about Casio XW-G1 Groove Synthesizer:
Good product worth the money.