- Product 700643
Evolution MK-461C 61-Key Advanced Mobile USB MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
The Evolution MK-461C is a 5-octave USB MIDI controller featuring 9 assignable 35mm sliders, 12 assignable rotary knobs, 10 assignable buttons and 61...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ideal for both computer-based and standalone MIDI control.
The Evolution MK-461C is a 5-octave USB MIDI controller featuring 9 assignable 35mm sliders, 12 assignable rotary knobs, 10 assignable buttons and 61 full-size, touch-sensitive keys. The sustain pedal, pitch bend and modulation wheels are all fully assignable for a total of 30 assignable controllers.
The MK-461C has 10 memory locations to store your configurations, as well as presets configured to control popular music software, right out of the box. The keypad and backlit LCD allow you to program while you play. Drawbar mode makes playing products like Native Instruments' B4 an authentic experience. USB-powered design allows you to make music with your laptop anytime, anywhere.
12 different velocity curves let you choose the response that's perfect for your touch. Slide controls are high-quality Alps faders.
More Performance/Programming Features
Program while you play with the unique keypad entry method--complete with dedicated function buttons, inc/dec controls and 10 memory presets. Organ Drawbar mode reverses the faders to respond just like the real thing. Controller Mute allows you to preadjust controller positions without sending data, then use Snapshot to send all current settings at once.
Comes bundled with free software to get you started, including a VST sequencer for PC.
Free Enigma Editor/Librarian Software
The MK-461C includes the free download and full registration of Enigma--a powerful software editor/librarian for Mac and PC that lets you easily program, store and load setups for M-Audio and Evolution USB MIDI controllers. Enigma includes a huge library of files for your favorite VST plug-ins, instruments and host apps. Programming is as simple as dragging the software parameter you want to control onto the graphic representation of the controller on your screen.
- 61 full-size touch sensitive keys with 12 velocity curves
- 9 assignable 35mm Alps sliders
- 12 assignable rotary knobs
- 10 assignable buttons
- Transposition for 10 octave access
- Assignable pitch bend, modulation wheel and sustain pedal input
- Total of 34 assignable controllers, each with independent channel assign
- Controller mute function allows positioning before tweaking
- Snapshot mode sends all controller values simultaneously
- Drawbar mode for sliders allows realistic control of classic organ sounds
- 10 memory locations preconfigured for popular software
- Keypad and backlit LCD for data entry while you play
- Global channel assign allows controllers to command up to 16 different channels at the touch of a button
- RPN/NRPN and pre-programmed sys-ex messages for SoundBlaster, XG and GM-compatible soundcards
- MIDI Out delivers MIDI from keyboard or computer
- Powered via USB or optional power supply
- Class compliant--no drivers required using Windows XP or Mac OSX
- Sys-ex memory dump
- Operates with music software or standalone with MIDI gear
More features for your dollar! Order now.
MK-461C 61-Key Advanced Mobile USB MIDI Controller
- Power: USB or 9V DC 250-300mA center-positive power adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 38-1/4"W x 4"H x 8-1/4"D
- Minimum System Requirements (Windows)
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium II 300MHz; 128MB RAM
- USB port
- Approved MME or ASIO compliant soundcard
- Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
- iMac, G3 or better with USB
- OS 9 or OS X
- Windows XP and OS X class-compliant
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
I bought this a while ago, and it worked like a charm out of the box. There is no need to install drivers, or do a whole bunch of other stuff, you plug it in and its works great. I'm using it with FL Studio, and all the knobs and parameters work great with it. Especially NI B4, the VSTi. The keyboard has a drawbar function which lets you control the B4 like it was live.Another great thing is that I can control Amplitube's Wah with the Modulation wheel. This thing does it all!
This keyboard has worked great with any application. Not heavyweight, but for the price, it's great for midi control, and recording.
I bought two of these to control the B4II software by Native Instruments. They work great. All of the faders work very well for all of the organ controls. Setting up all the functions takes just a little reading in the manuel. This is not a top quality keyboard but it plays very well and the price is killer. Some people say that the keys feel like that are gonna break. This is not true. Its not a $2,000 keyboard so don't expect that. Its well built and has every function covered. If you wanna control the B4II there is no other option than this board. Get it and you won't be sorry.
This controller has a lot of features for vst-like users - the faders can be assigned as "drawbars" (inverting their action), lot's of rotary knobs... the feel/action is pretty standard, nothing fancy there. Much better than the keystation and radium (I owned all three...)