- Product 702855
Gem GK-320 61-key 32-note Arranger Keyboard
- Write a Review
The GEM GK-320 was designed to make the educational process or music making enjoyable and interactive. Offering up to 64 notes of polyphony, the GK-3...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Easy-to-use and equipped with everything you need to begin playing.
The GEM GK-320 was designed to make the educational process or music making enjoyable and interactive. Offering up to 64 notes of polyphony, the GK-320 features a comprehensive database of quality PCM sounds (General MIDI compatible) including stunning grand pianos, guitars, saxophones, synthesizers, strings, brass, bass and drums along with many of the sounds required to play a variety of international musical genres.
The control panel of the GK-320 is simple, intuitive, and offers large cleverly arranged buttons for easy access to the various functions. The comprehensive display also provides a graphic visualization on the music staff, of the notes being played in real time. An ideal assistant for fundamental music education!
The accompaniment styles have been programmed by an international team of talented musicians creating a stunning library that offers a wide selection, covering almost every musical genre: from pop to rock, from funk to jazz, from dance to traditional and ethnic music. The helpful 'One Touch Setting' function assigns an appropriate melody sound to the selected style providing instant registration selection.
- Keyboard: 61 keys with dynamics
- Polyphony: 32 notes max.
- Sounds: 129
- Performances: 6 memories
- One Touch Settings: 384 (4 x style)
- Modes: accomp. split
- Controls: Power on/off, volume, tempo +/-, back/next, mixer, harmony, sustain, demo, dual, lower, synth, dial, key pad, disk, save, utility, song, album, style, voice, tune, transpose, bank, store, M1/M6, metronome, tune, octave +/-, transpose, pitch bend, modulation/portamento
- Display: Multifunction LCD display, with music notation & amp; keyboard guide
- Styles: 96
- Styles Controls: Sync, intro/ending, A.B.C.(Auto Bass Chords), O.T.S. (One touch Settings), fill in normal, fill in variation
- Sequencer Realtime recorder - rec, play/stop
- Song library: 50 Songs + 5 Demo
- Connections: Aux out, phones, sustain, volume, MIDI In/Out, DC 12V In
- Included: Adapter, music stand, battery supply (6 D size batteries, not included)
- Amplification: 4W + 4W
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 38'' x 6'' x 13'', (990 x 150 x 350 mm)
- Weight: 11 lbs, 5.3 kg /(without batteries)