- J33500 000001000 J33500000001000
Kurzweil Kurzweil CUP220
- Write a Review
NEW German 9' Grand PianoKurzweil’s German 9' Concert Grand breaths with amazing tone, realism, and expression far beyond what you thought possible i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Kurzweil sound comes off the stage and out of the studio and finds its way to your home.
NEW German 9' Grand Piano
Kurzweil’s German 9' Concert Grand breaths with amazing tone, realism, and expression far beyond what you thought possible in a digital piano.
Genuine Wood Keys
Authentic wooden keys with graded-hammer action for real piano performance.
88 Inspiring Factory Presets
Featuring some of the the best sounds from our PC3 and Artis series, including our NEW German 9' Concert Grand, Vintage Electric Pianos, Clavinets, rich and realistic String Sections and Orchestras, Guitars, Percussion and more.
Modern Cabinet Design
Spinet-stye cabinet available in satin rosewood or white finishes, featuring a built-in music stand, slide-out fallboard and powered by a 45 Watt 4-speaker, stereo sound system.
Simple and Intuitive Controls
Elegant control panel featuring easy access to all system functions, including a Metronome, Transpose and One-Touch Favorites.
Sustain, Sostenuto and Soft Pedals standard.
- Number of keys:88 Key
- Action:Graded hammer action
- Key size:Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity:Velocity Sensitive
- Key Type:Piano-style
- Number of sounds:88
- Polyphony (max):128-note
- AUX input:RCA, 3.5mm
- MIDI Connectivity:MIDI In/Out
- Line output:RCA
- Line input:Yes
- USB Connectivity:Yes
- Headphone jacks:2
- Pedal inputs:3
- Storage type:USB
- Expandability available:No
- Recording/Playback2-track, 20 song
- Accompaniment styles:78
- Preset songs:51
- Built-in speakers:2 x 6.5"
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Not applicable
- Other controls:Not applicable
- Width:55" (140 cm)
- Height:34.3" (87 cm)
- Depth:17.3" (44 cm)
- Weight:114.6 lb. / 52 kg
- Power adapter:Included
- Batteries:Not applicable
- Stand or bench included:Both
Luscious sound and pleasing design. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.