- 580875 000000000 580875000000000
Moog Etherwave Plus Theremin
- Write a Review
The Etherwave Plus from Moog extends the legendary Theremin's gestural playing technique to the world of analog synthesis and beyond. Control synthes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Legendary Theremin features and tone with the ability to use it to control other synths too.
The Etherwave Plus from Moog extends the legendary Theremin's gestural playing technique to the world of analog synthesis and beyond. Control synthesizers and effects while playing the Etherwave Plus Theremin or use as a standalone CV (Control Voltage) controller.
The Etherwave Plus Theremin has all the great features and tone of Moog's standard Etherwave Theremin, which is based on one of the oldest electronic instruments. You play it without touching it by just moving your hands near its antennas. Used on great classic recordings like "Good Vibrations" and '50s sci-fi soundtracks, it adds amazing coloration to any performance or recording or can be played as a serious solo instrument.
The Moog Plus Theremin portion of this particular model refers to the fact that it can not only be be used as a performance instrument but also as a controller. The CV outputs control signals are proportional to the pitch and volume of the Theremin's audio signal. Connect to the pitch and volume CV inputs of a Moog Little Phatty, Voyager, or other analog synthesizer for a completely new way to play your synth. These CV signals are not limited to pitch and volume control. Route them to any CV destination and create a new world of expression. Control anything from the cutoff frequency of a Moog Ladder Filter or the LFO Amount on a Moogerfooger Ring Modulator to the stereo panning on a Minimoog Voyager.
- Has all the great features and tone of Moog's standard Etherwave Theremin
- Pitch & Volume CV Outputs: control a different CV parameter with each hand
- Gate Output: trigger envelopes and other events
- Pitch Preview/Headphone Output: with volume control, lets you hear your note before the audience does.
- Power LED: instant visual power status on dark stages
Buy this new twist on an old classic for a truly unique performance tool.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.