- J49116 000000000 J49116000000000
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Lifeforms Distro
- Write a Review
The Lifeforms Distro is an active audio and CV interchange with three independent sections for splitting and mixing. The outputs of each section are ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Audio and CV distribution center.
The Lifeforms Distro is an active audio and CV interchange with three independent sections for splitting and mixing. The outputs of each section are individually buffered and tuned to offer robust signal separation and unity gain pass-through.
The top two splitter sections create three identical, buffered copies of the incoming audio or CV signal. Perfect for pitch sensitive CV signals. The mix section offers both mixing and splitting with a two channel unity gain mixer and a set of individually buffered outputs. This section can be used as a two channel mixer, buffered signal splitter, or both.
- Panel size: 4hp
- Depth: 20mm
- Power Usage: +12v 20mA, -12v 20mA. Does not require +5v. Reversed power polarity protection.
Instantly expand your options. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.