- Product J28445
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Oscillator v2
- Write a Review
A wide range, high quality, complex VCO designed to be the core of a modern, analog synthesizer. The Waveforms module offers a full complement of sta...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Complex waveform oscillator module for Eurorack systems.
A wide range, high quality, complex VCO designed to be the core of a modern, analog synthesizer. The Waveforms module offers a full complement of standard waveforms including sine, triangle, saw, and pulse waves in addition to a sub octave generator and a unique modulatable blade wave. The oscillator offers 5 octaves of 1 volt per octave tracking, and a frequency range starting as low as 7 seconds per cycle, allowing it to double as an LFO. Additional features include oscillator reset for hard syncing, attenuated linear or exponential FM input, pulse width, and pulse width CV input.
- Excellent Logarithmic Conformance
- Temperature Compensated 1 Volt Per Octave Operation
- Multiple Simultaneous Waveform Outputs
- Sawtooth Wave Based Oscillator Circuit
- Unique Modulatable Blade Waveform
- Modulatable Square Wave Sub Oscillator
- Linear and Exponential Frequency Modulation
- PWM Input: 5% to 95%
- Hard Sync Input
- LFO Below Audio Frequency Operation
Customize your Pittsburgh Modular or Eurorack system today!