- Product 483498
Roland FANTOM-G8 Package
- Write a Review
The Roland Fantom-G8 Workstation is a dream keyboard instrument that redefines the boundaries of playability and creativity. Roland has included an ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Includes Fantom-G8 workstation, stand, and bench.
The Roland Fantom-G8 Workstation is a dream keyboard instrument that redefines the boundaries of playability and creativity. Roland has included an advanced sound engine, revolutionary ARX SuperNATURAL expansion bay, large-sized color LCD, powerful audio/MIDI sequencer, first-class "Ivory Feel" weighted keys and more to the Fantom G8.
Advanced Sound Engine
Driven by a powerful audio processor, the Roland Fantom-G8 provides incredible sonic depth and versatility. With twice the wave-ROM capacity of its predecessor, it contains a treasure trove of Roland's world-famous SRX-quality sounds, but what really sets this instrument apart is its ARX expansion, which allows additional SuperNATURAL sound-sets and fully dedicated synth and effects engines to be added to this already powerful live workstation.
SuperNATURAL ARX Expansion
Fantom-G8 keyboard workstation provides ARX slots that accommodate two SuperNATURAL expansion boards. SuperNATURAL is Roland's unique behavior-modeling technology that enables organic, emotional expression previously unattainable in synthesizers. Applied to traditional-instrument sounds, SuperNATURAL enables the delicate, organic tonal changes and playing nuances of real musical instruments. It's also a powerful tool for electronic and non-traditional sounds, breathing amazing life and expression into audio synthesis.
Power Sequencer Onboard
The Fantom-G is the first Roland instrument to feature Roland's newly designed power sequencer. In conjunction with the large-size LCD, this pro-level composition tool provides 128 tracks (including 24 audio tracks) in a fully integrated audio/MIDI graphical environment. A mouse can be also incorporated for computer-like speed and ease. The keyboard other convenient features include combo XLR and TRS connector, phantom power for condenser mics, Hi-Z input for guitar and bass, and line input. This road-ready package also includes a keyboard stand and bench.
Luxurious Extra-Wide LCD
One look and touch and you'll know that the Fantom-G8 is an instrument without equal. Only the highest-quality materials have been used to create this dream synth, with a stylish, futuristic design that will turn heads. Front and center is the extra-large 8.5" wide TFT color LCD for enhanced productivity. A first-class assortment of hands- on controls is provided as well, including eight sliders, four knobs, and ten buttons below the LCD.
Fantom-G8 is loaded with a state-of-the-art effects engine, with multi-effects available for each Fantom-G8 sound/part. In 16-part multi-timbre mode, up to 22 effect routings can be used simultaneously. Create complex setups with 16 insert effects per multitimbral patch group, plus global reverbs and choruses. Mastering effects are provided for polishing songs created with the onboard sequencer.
Supreme Keyboard Feel & Action
The Fantom-G8 is outfitted with Roland's top-of-the-line PHA II "Ivory Feel" keyboard. This amazing keyboard technology reproduces the real surface feel of ivory acoustic piano keys providing a familiar stability and comfort to the pianist. The white keys have a two-piece structure which reduces the developed keyboard surface material is designed to absorb moisture, ensuring a secure, slip-proof feel that your fingers will love.
Package Includes Keyboard Stand and Bench
The On-Stage Stands Deluxe Keyboard X Stand is capable of securely supporting up to 250lb. It's easily adjustable thanks to the no-fuss, patent-pending quikSQUEEZE adjustment system. This stand makes setup and performance a breeze. Constructed from 3/4" tubing with adjustable height of 27" to 39" and adjustable width of 11" to 31". The bench features an easy-fold, stable "X" design for convenience and comfort and a fully adjustable with large, extra-thick, padded seat cushion. Minimum-maximum seat height: 17" - 19".
- Advanced sound engine with double wave capacity of previous flagship workstations
- 2 x ARXexpansion with SuperNATURAL”the world's greatest performance-expression technology
- Graphic user interface with extra-large 8.5" wide color LCD and mouse connectivity
- Newly developed onboard audio/MIDI sequencer with 128 tracks, including 24 audio tracks
- Multi-FX for each part; up to 22 effects routings can be programmed simultaneously
- Top-of-the-line keyboard action; weighted PHA II "Ivory Feel" keyboard on Fantom-G8
- Heavy-duty casing with aluminum panel
- Ideal for medium-format keyboards
- Supports 250lb.
- 3/4" tubing
- Adjustable height from 27"-39"
- Adjustable width from 11"-31"
- Strong, bolted construction
- Stable "X" design folds easily
- Fully adjustable
- Thick, padded seat
- Keyboard: 88 keys, PHA II, Ivory feel, with velocity and channel aftertouch
- Mamimum Polyphony: 128 voices, shared with the sampling section
- Parts: 16 parts (Internal) + 16 parts (External) + 2 parts (ARX)+ 24 parts (Audio Track)
- Wave Memory: 256MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
- Waveforms: 2,153
- Preset Memory:
- Patches 1,500 + 256 (GM2)
- Rhythm Sets 64 + 9 (GM2)
- Live Sets 512
- Studio Sets 128
- Patch Multi-Effects (PFX) 16 systems, 76 types
- Multi-Effects (MFX) 2 systems, 78 types
- Chorus 1 system, 3 types
- Reverb 1 system, 10 types
- Input Effects 1 system, 6 types
- Mastering Effects 1 system, 3-band compressor
- Data Format: 16-bit linear, .WAV or .AIFF
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Maximum Sampling Time
- [When sampling memory isn't expanded (32MB)]
- mono: 360 sec. approx., stereo: 180 sec. approx.
- [When sampling memory is expanded with DIMM (544MB)]
- mono: 108 min. approx., stereo: 54 min. approx.
- Number of Samples per one project: 2,000
- Sequencer Section:
- MIDI tracks (Internal/External/ARX): max. 128
- Audio track: max. 24
- Tempo track: 1
- Beat track: 1
- Resolution: 480 TPQN
- Tempo: 5.00 to 300.00
- Song per one project: 50
- Phrase per one project: 2,000
- Note Capacity per one project: approx. 1,000,000 notes
- Song Length: 9,998 measures
- Recording Method
- Realtime recording
- Step recording
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
- Control Knob x 4
- Control Slider x 8
- Assignable Switch x 2
- D Beam Controller
- Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- A (MIX) Output Jacks (L/MONO, R)
- 1/4 inch TRS phone type
- B Output Jacks (L, R): 1/4 inch phone type
- Input Jacks (L/MONO/MIC, R): 1/4 inch phone type
- Mic./Guitar Input Jacks: 1/4 inch phone type / XLR type (Phantom power)(Hi-Z)
- Pedal Jacks:
- Hold Pedal Jack (Half Pedal recognition)
- Control Pedal Jack (assignable) x 2
- MIDI Connectors:
- IN, OUT, THRU
- USB Connectors:
- USB Computer Connector (supports file transfer or mass storage class, and Audio/MIDI)
- USB Mouse Connector
- Digital Audio Interface: COAXIAL INPUT / OUTPUT, AC Inlet
- Arpeggiator 128
- Arpeggio Sets 128
- RPS Sets 32
- Rhythm Pattern Sets 32
- Chord Memory 128
- Chord Memory Sets 128
- Display: Graphic Type, 8.5", Wide VGA (800 x 480 dots), backlit LCD (Color)
- Pads: 16 pads, Velocity and Polyphonic Aftertouch sensitive
- Expansion for sound generator: ARX expansion boards: 2 slots
- Expansion for sampling memory: DIMM: 1 slot, supports PC133, CL=2/3, 3.3 V, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB
- External Storage Device: USB Flash Memory
- Power Supply: AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60Hz), AC 220 V (60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Owner's Manual, CD-ROM (Editor, USB MIDI driver), Power Cord
- Expansion Board: ARX Series, Keyboard Stand: KS-V7 (Fantom-G7/-G6), KS-18Z (Fantom-G8/-G7/-G6), KS-G8 (Fantom-G8), Pedal Switch: DP series,
- Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U, Expression Pedal: EV-5, USB Flash Memory: M-UF1G, M-UF128, Microphone: DR series, Headphones: RH-series
- Size and Weight
- Width: 55 inches, 1,396 mm
- Depth: 19-13/16 inches, 502 mm
- Height: 7-1/4 inches, 183 mm
- Weight: 70 lbs. 9 oz., 32.0 kg
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Roland FANTOM-G8 Package:
I bought this package, and was very disappointed with the sound of the amp and the quality of the stand. The amp is just a cheap piece of crap. I tried tweaking it for about an hour without any improvement. The stand is not sturdy enough to hold the 80lb keyboard. It has already started to bend under the weight. The Fantom however worked great as expected.
- Easy to Use
- Realistic Sound
- Responsive / Good Action
Comments about Roland FANTOM-G8 Package:
This is a great workstation. I bought it to take with me on the road and use to for programming and general play at shows. Works perfectly as expected!