- J19325 000000000 J19325000000000
Teenage Engineering OP-1 Brick Shaft
- Write a Review
Brick shafts are LEGO® compatible shafts that you put on any of the knobs. Now you may mount any lego part onto your OP-1. Why not put on a big lego ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
LEGO compatible shaft attachments.
Brick shafts are LEGO® compatible shafts that you put on any of the knobs. Now you may mount any lego part onto your OP-1. Why not put on a big lego rubber wheel for that extra grip? Or build your own motor driven programmable LFO together with LEGO® MINDSTORMS? The brick shaft comes in four colors and lets you experiment with any parameter. It supports any idea you may have that involves LEGO® bricks. Available in 4 colors.
Pack of four. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.