- H96164 000000000 H96164000000000
Waldorf Rocket Synthesizer
- Write a Review
The Rocket is a powerful tabletop synthesizer from Waldorf that that will propel your creativity into reaching sounds from another world. The Rocket ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful tabletop synthesizer with expansive sound design abilities.
The Rocket is a powerful tabletop synthesizer from Waldorf that that will propel your creativity into reaching sounds from another world. The Rocket is your vessel to inspiring sound design with a fun and easy to manage control surface that will guide you through its heavy filters, wobbling LFOs, and expansive arpeggios. Standard MIDI I/O and USB port will transfer all your commands, and there's a VCF input so you can use the Rocket as a filter box for other sources. The sound of the Rocket is much louder than the legendary Saturn V engine, and features an analog multimode VCF with lowpass, bandpass, and highpass, resonance up to self oscillation and beyond, a powerful monophonic oscillator section with Ultra High Density Sawtooth and unison for chord play. Equipped with a powerful Arpeggiator and a destructive Booster circuit, this Rocket is technologically way ahead of all current defense systems. It works as a stand-alone instrument or in any imaginable music production environment. But its most important feature is of course its sound: a real Waldorf synthesizer, powerful, direct and with a lot of love for the details.
- Analog multimode-filter (VCF) with Low Pass / Band Pass / High Pass
- Highly flexible oscillator-section with pulse width modulation and hard sync
- Up to 8 oscillators in unison for chords or Ultra High Density Sawtooth
- Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) for modulation
- Envelopes for VCA, VCF and Sync
- Booster circuit to generate aggressive sounds
- Arpeggiator with different rhythmic patterns
- USB powered
- MIDI in and out
- Extensive control panel with high-end pots and switches
- Control via MIDI and USB
- MIDI clock sync
- Line output
- Loud headphone output
Launch your creativity to another world with the Waldorf Rocket.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Difficult To Use
- Trying Out Ideas
Comments about Waldorf Rocket Synthesizer:
In retrospect I should have bought the Korg monotribe but I liked the fact that it had midi built in. The ability to save patches has not been fully implemented and requires a lot of extra work.
I found some third party apps for it. Waldorf mentions that the patches can be manipulated via iPad, but I don't have one and don't intend to purchase one.
I can't recommend it at its current price point.
It sounds neat but at present I have no way to store patches without purchasing third party software.