- #J23510 000000000 J23510000000000
Yamaha Basic 8-Student LC4 Lab Complete Hardware
- Write a Review
The Yamaha LC4 Music Lab system provides music educators with an intuitive, flexible way to teach a musical instrument to a group of students from an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Modular system for musical education labs.
The Yamaha LC4 Music Lab system provides music educators with an intuitive, flexible way to teach a musical instrument to a group of students from any location in the room. The LC4 comes with everything an 8-student lab needs to be set up with almost any electronic instrument in your group teaching environment.
Expandable to accommodate classes as large as 48 students, the LC4 uses a network of headphones and microphones to make it seem as though each student is isolated in his or her own practice room. It is ideal for private practice or one-on-one instruction with the teacher. But with the touch of a button, the practice room walls can be instantly removed for group study, teacher-only broadcasts or “all together now” ensemble performances. Instructors even have a mute button that disables the students’ instruments when it’s time to pay attention. Exclusive features like LC4 Wireless Kit that enables wireless control of your music lab, the heavy duty Yamaha CM500 headset microphones and the Mega Group quick configuration button set the LC4 apart from its contemporaries.
Wireless Control of the Classroom
The optional LC4 Wireless Kit will allow you to control the lab with an iPad (not included). The Wireless Kit includes networking hardware, connector cables and wireless headphones, allowing you to use the LC4 Controller App. The exclusive Yamaha LC4 Controller App lets you position student icons in the app to match the physical layout of instruments in your lab. When using the hardware controller by itself without the app, you're limited to viewing only eight students at a time. But with the LC4 Controller App, all student icons can be seen and selected from one convenient interface. Add names to student icons, take attendance, make notes and even broadcast your iPad music library to the class – a first in Music Lab technology!
The LC4 Base comes with everything needed for eight students and one teacher (nine stations). That's all the headsets, cabling, I/O boxes, Hub and Control Unit to get a lab up and running fast. If you need to accommodate more students, simply add the LC4 Expansion which comes with everything needed to add eight more students to the LC4 Base (max 48 students).
- Optional LC4 Wireless Kit allows you to control the lab with an Apple iPad
- Controller App lets you configure and store an unlimited number of class setups, including students’ names and attendance
- Controller App's Scan Mode conveniently auto-scrolls through student instruments for easy monitoring
- Convenient “Mega Group” feature for connecting up to 48 students with the press of a single button
- Heavy-duty Yamaha CM500 Headset Microphones for listening and class communication
- Intuitive installation and operation guides
- PC/Mac inputs for each student, ideal for computer/music recording
- The Lab That Grows With Your Needs
Manages large groups of students from any location in the room. Order today.