- J53847 000000000 J53847000000000
Yamaha Blue 49 Key Music Production Synthesizer With Cubase Artist
- Write a Review
This package includes a high-quality keyboard with advanced controller functions and a top-quality complement of sounds, along with a powerful softwa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sophisticated 49-key control and Motif XS sounds packaged with one of the most powerful DAW software suites.
This package includes a high-quality keyboard with advanced controller functions and a top-quality complement of sounds, along with a powerful software suite, Cubase Artist 9. It is everything you need to establish a professional-quality project recording studio or powerful stage rig.
Yamaha MX49 (J42587)
The MX series presents a smart combination of features that will appeal to a wide range of music performers and producers. Its lightweight design, vast bank of internal sounds, effects and control features make it the perfect control center for stage or studio.
MX contains more than 1000 Voices derived from the Yamaha MOTIF XS series. From acoustic piano, electric piano, strings and drums to complex synth sounds, the MX has the best Motif XS sounds and a streamlined interface for selecting them. You can even edit and store your own sounds right onboard.
MX synthesizers come equipped with VCM effects, which simulate vintage effectors at the circuit level. The sounds of the ‘70s are brought back to life, through simulating the hard-to-find vintage sounds of equalizer, flanger, phaser, and wah effects introduced by the keyboard legends of the era.
16-Part Multi Timbral and 128-note Polyphony
Each Performance contains settings for a complete 16-Part Multi setting for play. You can switch between any of the 16 Parts without the sound cutting off. With 128 notes of polyphony there are plenty of notes to play even the densest sequences from your DAW. These features make the MX the perfect tone generator solution for live performance and live playback of DAW MIDI tracks. For a more complete description of this MX Series keyboard, please see J42587.
Cubase Artist 9 (J53075)
Groundbreaking features, streamlined workflows and stunning new plug-ins—this latest update enhances your favorite digital audio workstation in every direction and underlines Cubase’s claim of being one of the most complete DAWs available. Cubase Artist 9 runs on the award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation. You get simultaneous playback of 64 audio tracks, 128 MIDI tracks and up to 32 physical inputs and outputs.
Access all areas in the fastest and most convenient way. The new Lower Zone provides a neat and tidy overview. Your tools and editors are now just a mouse click away: the Lower Zone will enhance your workflow regardless whether you’re working mobile on a laptop or in a multi-screen studio environment. For a more complete description of Cubase Artist 9, please see J00610.
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine
- Simultaneous playback of 64 audio tracks and 128 MIDI tracks
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,000 sounds
- Suite of over 70 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors
- Motif Sound Engine
- 128 notes of polyphony
- Record/playback stereo audio and 16 channels of MIDI data
- The USB "TO DEVICE" port allows connection of USB flash drives
This package comprises one of the most highly respected DAWs on the market and one of the most highly respected keyboards on the market.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.