- Product 580591
Yamaha PSR-E323 61-Key Entry-Level Portable Keyboard
- Write a Review
The Yamaha PSR-E323 is an entry-level keyboard with a lot to offer. First of all, the PSR-E323 has 61 full-size keys with Touch Response for the expr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Yamaha PSR-E323 is an entry-level keyboard with a lot to offer. First of all, the PSR-E323 has 61 full-size keys with Touch Response for the expressiveness of an acoustic piano. For the absolute beginner, this keyboard features the Yamaha Education Suite system with 5 lessons, including a "Keys to Success" function that helps you hone your skills. You also get over 100 songs to learn. The Yamaha PSR-E323 keyboard has Flash ROM for importing standard MIDI files. Now you can learn your favorite songs on the Internet.
Once you've got the hang of the basics, the keybaord has a 2-track sequencer to record 5 of your own songs with up to 10,000 notes. Use 482 built-in voices, 106 rhythm styles (including 12 drum kits) to create your own masterpiece. The Yamaha PSR-E323 has 9 reverbs, 4 chorus, and 26 types of harmony for genuine creativity with your sound.
The PSR-E323 can be powered by the optional Yamaha PA-130 AC adapter power supply (sku#336005) or six AA batteries (not included).
- 61 full-size keys with Touch Response for expressive touch like a piano
- Backlit LCD display gives better information
- 2-track sequencer so you can record 5 of your own songs with up to 10,000 notes
- Yamaha Education Suite features "Keys to Success" function and 5 lessons
- Flash ROM: import Standard MIDI Files for listening or learning
- 12 Drumkits plus 1 Sound Effect kit with dedicated button
- Split (different voice on L&R) & Layer (2 voices i.e. Piano/Strings)
- Music Database: automatic keyboard setups by song title
- DSP effects include 9 Reverb and 4 Chorus
- Bass ports provide full sound
- Cool design
- Voices & Comp.: 482 GM & XGlite Compatible
- Dual/Split possible
- Polyphony: 32 notes
- One Touch settings provide automatic set up by music genre
- Songs: 102
- Styles: 106 + User
- Style sections: Intro/Ending + A/B + Fill x 2
- Bass ports create a richer sound
- Rotary knob volume control
- PC Mode
- MIDI: In/Out
- Storage device: 373KB Flash ROM
- Effects: 9 Reverb/4 Chorus
- Harmony: 26 types
- In/Out Jacks: Headphone / Sustain
- Included Accompaniment: Manual, Music Rest
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- Amplifier: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Power Supply: PA-130 (not included) or 6 'AA' Batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 37.8"W x 14.8"D x 5"H
PSR-E323 61-Key Entry-Level Portable Keyboard
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
Amplifier: 2.5W + 2.5W
Power Supply: PA-130 (not included) or 6 'AA' Batteries (not included)
Dimensions: 37.8"W x 14.8"D x 5"H
Weight: 10lb., 13 oz.
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
Musician's Friend, you are a true friend! I'm blown away by this keyboard. There are so many features and terrific sound. My daughter is going to be so excited to get this for her birthday tomorrow. My boss and I played with it and he said it is better than the one they gave $2500 for! Shipping was fast and I am delighted!
I bought this, a floor model, to help me learn guitar and work out chords as I can "read" a piano. I'm now buying one as a gift for young family members.No, I haven't done any of the lessons or all the bells and whistles. But when it comes to that, my husband (who does not play but understands all the computer prompts) occasionally drives the dog nuts in the morning by playing the doorbell!As to Mozart and Beethoven, my brain has a much better memory than my fingers, so I'm a work in progress.
This is a very nice keyboard for the price. Though scaled down a bit, it has many features and voices contained in my old Yamaha DGX-500, which is not portable, even though they say it is. I purchased it to play at nursing homes and get-togethers. It is a lot easier to tote around and has many accompaniment styles from which to choose. My only complaint is that the volume level could be a bit louder. I use a keyboard amplifier to remedy the problem. I could care less about the lesson features on this instrument. The sound effects are more of a gimmick than anything else. For a portable keyboard, the instrument voices sound quite good, although not as good as the larger Yamaha digital pianos. They are very pleasant to hear. I replaced a Casio instrument for this Yamaha, and I'm not sorry I did so. Buy this little instrument. You'll have fun with it no matter what level of musical skill you have.
I purchased five of these for my Music class at a local college that I teach. I chose this model for the USB flash drive connectivity. I came without it. Too late to return them, the class has started and we need them to teach basic skills.