- Product 702938
Yamaha YDP-S30 Home Digital Piano
- Write a Review
Enjoy the performance of the elegantly slim Yamaha YDP-S30 piano. The graphite-shaded key bed is cradled in a dark alder finish that is well-suited ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A sleek digital piano beautiful in form and function.
Enjoy the performance of the elegantly slim Yamaha YDP-S30 piano. The graphite-shaded key bed is cradled in a dark alder finish that is well-suited to both classic and contemporary interiors. Graded Hammer Standard action delivers exceptionally natural key touch virtually replicates that of an actual grand piano. Further, the built-in AWM stereo sampled instrument voices fully reproduce the entire range--from powerful lows to delicate highs.
Slim Cabinet Design
The cabinet depth of 30cm allows placement anywhere in your room. However, despite the small size, no compromises have been made in playability. Further, the keyboard cover doubles as a music score stand when opened. When the cover is closed, the Yamaha Digital Piano blends in naturally with your room interior.
Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard
Just as on a traditional acoustic piano, the keys of the lower notes have a heavier touch, while the higher ones are more responsive to lighter playing.
Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) Stereo Sampling
The YDP-S30 piano's AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) is a sampling system which creates sound close to that of an acoustic piano by using digital technology to record piano sound and applying high-quality digital filter technology to the recorded audio samples. AWM Stereo Sampling creates a more spacious, deeper, and richer sound by using a pair of waveforms (L and R), obtained via a stereo recording process.
64-note Polyphony (max.)
Conventional digital pianos quickly run out of notes during fast, dense legato passages: sustained notes are cut off as the instrument "steals" notes to make room for new notes. A maximum of up to 64-notes can be played at once on the Yamaha YDP-S30 piano.
The built-in soft, sostenuto, and damper pedals complete the piano playing experience. The damper pedal provides an authentic "half damper" effect, giving you nuanced expressive control over the sustained sound.
50 Preset Piano Songs
A selection of 50 different piano songs is provided for your listening pleasure. These recordings were chosen for their beauty as well as their functionality. Since many of the songs are classic piano pieces, anyone taking lessons can listen to them for reference.
The built-in, 1-track performance memory allows you to record a backing track, and then step into the spotlight and solo over it. Best of all, you can change tempo or voices even after you've recorded your performance. There's also a built-in metronome to help you stay in perfect time.
- Slim Cabinet Design
- Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard
- Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) Stereo Sampling
- Three pedals for expressive control
- Built-in library of 50 piano songs
- Keyboard: GHS 88 Keys (A-1 - C7)
- Sound Source: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: 64 Notes Max.
- Voice Selection: 6
- Effect: Reverb
- Volume: Master Volume
- Controls: Dual, Metoronome, Transpose
- Pedal: Damper (with half-pedal effect), Sostenuto, Soft
- Demo: Songs 6 Demo Songs, 50 Piano Preset Songs
- Recording Function: One song 65 KB (approx. 11,000 notes)
- Loading song data from
- a computer: Up to 10 songs; Total maximum size 352 KB
- Jacks/Connectors: MIDI (IN/OUT), PHONES x 2
- Main Amplifiers: 6W x 2
- Speakers Oval: (12 x 6 cm) x 2
- Dimensions (W x D x H with cover closed and anti-fall brackets attached ): 54-3/4" x 14-9/16" " x 30-13/16" (1390 x 370 x 783 mm)
- Weight: 79 lbs. 6 oz. (36 kg)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, "50 greats for the Piano" Music Book, Quick Operation Guide, Assembly parts