- Product 501752
Yamaha YPT-210 61-Key Portable Keyboard
- Write a Review
WIth the Yamaha YPT-210 portable keyboard, you're never more than a button push away from one of the most realistic piano sounds in portable music ke...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Portable keyboard with teaching functionality, 375 instrument voices, and stereo speakers.
WIth the Yamaha YPT-210 portable keyboard, you're never more than a button push away from one of the most realistic piano sounds in portable music keyboards today. One press of the Portable Grand button resets the entire keyboard to a stereo-sampled piano”perfect for when it's time to practice. Yamaha is known around the world for the quality of its acoustic pianos.This attention to detail is evident as you enjoy the warmth and clarity of the Yamaha YPT-210 piano's Portable Grand voice. The YPT-210 keyboard even includes a sustain pedal jack on the back for the true experience of practicing and playing piano pieces.
Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.): Learn How To Play Now!
The Yamaha YPT-210 digital keyboard has 102 built-in songs for you to learn to play, using the Yamaha Education Suite. The songs are separated into left and right hand parts, providing 7 levels of lessons plus a convenient chord dictionary.
¢Lesson One ” LISTEN & LEARN the melody or rhythm of a selected song
¢Lesson Two ” TIMING mode allows you to play the melody or chord by pressing any key using the correct timing
¢Lesson Three: WAITING mode stops the playback of a song until you find the correct note and then continues
¢Lesson Grading ” monitors your progress as you practice each lessons two and three and gives you a grade
¢Chord Dictionary ” shows you how to play chords and tells you which chords you are playing by displaying the notes and chord name on the LCD screen
Sound Effect Kit: Have Some Fun
The YPT-210 includes cool Hip-Hop and other hot sound effects. Push the Sound Effect button, hold down a key with your right hand, and you're groovin'.
Computer Connectivity: General MIDI (GM) Compatible
The music pathway to your computer and the Internet is MIDI. It's the way that keyboards communicate with computers. The YPT-210 is both General MIDI (GM) and XGlite compatible, giving you have access to thousands of MIDI song files on the Internet.
Sound Quality: Real Stereo (Not Just 2 Speakers)
Some keyboards have two speakers but aren't stereo. Don't be fooled. Just because a keyboard has two speakers doesn't mean that it's truly stereo with two separate amplifiers. All Yamaha Portable Keyboards feature stereo-sampling technology.
32-Note Polyphony and 16-Part Multitimbral
In electronic keyboards, the more sounds made at the same time”polyphony±the more memory is needed. Obviously, more is always better, because too little polyphony can cause dropouts in dense passages of music. Some keyboards at this price point have only 12-note polyphony. The YPT-210 has 32 notes of polyphony and will play back 16 different parts or sounds at once (16-part multitimbral); enough for the most demanding needs.
Auto Accompaniment Styles
In addition to the 102 songs mentioned above, the YPT-210 also has auto accompaniment styles that follow your playing. Simply select a style of music from the 100 built-in Styles (example Rock), play a single note or chord on the left side of the keyboard, and play your melody on the right side. The YPT-210 will create a backup band (bass, drums, strings, guitar etc.) and follow you through the song. You can play your songs and try different genres of music. It's both fun and entertaining.
The YPT-210 has a large selection of professional sounding Voices called XGlite. The result is amazing sound quality and 375 Voices for you to choose from, offering compatibility with both 3rd party and Yamaha XG software. Just some of the great sounds you'll find in this keyboard are trumpets, violins, electric pianos, harpsichord, organ, guitars, and bass guitar.
The YPT-210 features MIDI In/Out, sustain pedal jack, and a headphone jack for private practice.
- Portable Grand with the realism of a stereo grand piano
- Keyboard: 61 Full-size keys (C1-C6)
- Display: Large LCD
- Yamaha Education Suite V5: 9-step piano lesson suite including Listen and Learn, Timing, Waiting, Chord Dictionary, Grading
- Songs: 102 Songs separated into left- and right-hand parts for learning
- Total Number - 375, including Stereo Grand Piano, XGLite Voices, 12 Drum Kits, and a Sound Effect Kit
- Compatibility - General MIDI (GM) & XGlite Compatible
- Piano voice quality - Stereo
- Drum kits - 12 + 1 SFX Kits
- Polyphony - 32 note max.
- Auto accompaniment:
- Styles - 100
- Variations - Intro, Main A/B, Ending, Fill-in x 2
- Control - Accompaniment on/off, sync-start, start/stop, intro/ending, main A/B (auto fill)
- One Touch Settings - 1 per style
- Digital Effects Reverb: 9 types
- Panel Controls: On/Off, Master Volume, Lesson R/L, Listen & Learn, Timing, Waiting, Chord Dictionary, Style Controls, Tap/Tempo, Function, Song Select, Style Select, Voice Select, Portable Grand, Sound Effect Kit, Reverb On/Off, Numeric Selector, Metronome, Demo
- Function Controls: Volume: Accompaniment, Song, Main Voice, Metronome. Other: Tuning, Transpose, Split Point, Main Voice Octave, Reverb Type & Depth, Panel Sustain, Local On/Off, External Clock, Initial Setup Send, Time Signature, Demo Cancel
- Interface: MIDI IN/OUT
YPT-210 61-Key Portable Keyboard
- Amplifier: 2.5W + 2.5W
Speakers: 12cm x 2
Rated voltage: DC 10 - 12V
Dimensions: 37-1/4"W x 13-2/3"H x 4 1/3"D
Weight: 9lb., 11oz.