- #584474 000160000 584474000160000
Meinl B12 Marching Medium Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
The Meinl B12 Marching Medium Cymbal Pair have a dark tonality, with smooth and warm overtones. They offer optimal resonance with a wide spectrum and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional marching band cymbals with warm overtones and a quick decay.
The Meinl B12 Marching Medium Cymbal Pair have a dark tonality, with smooth and warm overtones. They offer optimal resonance with a wide spectrum and a quick decay. These professional sounding cymbal pairs are tonally matched and hammered into shape for a balanced and harmonic spread. Available in three sizes.
- Professional marching cymbal pair
- B12 Bronze
- Medium weight
- Tonally matched
- Hammered into shape
- Available sizes:
- 16" (MA-B12-16M)
- 18" (MA-B12-18M)
- 20" (MA-B12-20M)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.