- 491864 000901000 491864000901000
Roland RMP-12 Marching Percussion
- Write a Review
The Roland RMP-12 Rhythm Coach offers an exciting dimension of portable sound and expression, geared toward marching applications. The RMP-12 is the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hi-tech marching percussion learning station.
The Roland RMP-12 Rhythm Coach offers an exciting dimension of portable sound and expression, geared toward marching applications. The RMP-12 is the world's first electronic marching percussion instrument to incorporate Roland's patented multi-layer mesh head technology, giving drummers a real-feel, and allowing drummers to practice late into the night.
The Roland RMP-12's patented mesh drum head provides low acoustic noise, high durability, and unsurpassed comfort. Head tension can be adjusted with a drum key, just like an acoustic drum, for the perfect stick response. The head is also replaceable, like an acoustic drum.
World of Sound
This enhanced drum pad from Roland offers high-quality marching snares, toms, bass drums, cymbals, and other drums and percussion instruments. It also contains a variety of Latin percussion as well as electronic sounds. The four memory buttons let you store your favorite sounds and call them up instantly during your performance.
Rhythm Coach Onboard
The Rhythm Coach helps you build speed, stamina, and accuracy. Even if you're not in the Rhythm Coach mode, you can practice with the Time Check whenever you start the metronome. The Time Check Score, which grades accuracy, is one of the menus in the Rhythm Coach. Other effective exercises include the Auto Up/Down, which gradually speeds up and slows down the metronome, and the DynaMeter, which shows your stroke dynamics on the screen.
Perfect for extended wear, the RMP-12 Rhythm Coach is lightweight and battery-powered. It can be attached to standard marching drum carriers for wireless transmission, allowing you to freely move around during your performance. For practice, mount it to a concert snare stand and use an amplifier to monitor or simply connect headphones for quiet practice.
- 12" mesh drum pad with rim triggering
- Expressive sound module with a variety of sounds
- Live Mode to focus on your marching performance
- Built-in Rhythm Coach for skill building
- Lightweight and portable with battery power
- Mix input and audio output for personal and professional use
- Headphone output for quiet practice
- Easily attaches to standard marching carriers (via optional OP-RMP12) and snare stands
- Head Size: 12"
- Trigger: 2 (Head, Rim)
- Instrument Parameters: 128
- Instrument Parameters: Tuning, Volume
- Memory Bank: 4
- Tempo: 20 to 300BPM
- Beat: 0 to 13
- Rhythm Types: 5 types
- Click Sounds: 7 types
- Others: Timer Function, Time Check Function
- Time Check Score
- Speed Check
- Rhythmic Notes
- Auto Up/Down
- Dynamic Meter
- Tap Tempo
- Display: Custom LDC
- Connectors: Phones Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), Mix In Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), Output Jack (1/4 inch phone type), Trigger Input Jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type), AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9V, Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6 or AC Adaptor (PSB-1U: optional)
- Current Draw: 220mA, Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: 8 hours
- (vary depending on the actual conditions of use)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6, Drum Key, Cable Tie, Application Guide DVD
- Width: 13-3/4" (348mm)
- Depth: 16-7/16" (416mm)
- Height: 7-11/16" (194mm)
- Weight: 8lb. 3oz. (3.7kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.