- Product J19449
Sound Percussion Labs Birch Marching Quads with Carrier
8 in.,10 in.,12 in.,13 in. White
- Write a Review
Sound Percussion Lab competition quads are designed to fit the needs of any school function from halftime shows, to parade and pep band. SPL Competit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality marching drums for programs on a budget.
Sound Percussion Lab competition quads are designed to fit the needs of any school function from halftime shows, to parade and pep band. SPL Competition marching quads are made from 7-ply birch shells sizes 8",10",12",13". By matching a triple-flanged hoop and Remo USA Crimplock Pinstripe heads SPL has created a set of quads that give you the quality sound and articulation necessary in today's marching ensemble. Sticks included.
All SPL Marching Quads include a free t-style lightweight carrier with most manufacturers you will need to spend $150 to $200 for the carrier.
- 7-Ply birch shells
- Triple-flanged hoops
- Die-cast lugs
- Remo USA heads
- Free t-style carrier
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.