- Product J43967
Sound Percussion Labs Birch Marching Quints with Carrier 6/8/10/12/13
- Write a Review
Get the most drum configuration options with the SPL Birch Competition Marching Tenor Quints. They feature 7-ply all-birch shells for a bright, highl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Loud and well-defined.
Get the most drum configuration options with the SPL Birch Competition Marching Tenor Quints. They feature 7-ply all-birch shells for a bright, highly projected sound while maintaining low-end attack, ideal for halftime shows, parades, pep bands and more. Shells include 6, 8, 10, 12 and 13 in. sizes, and we include a sturdy and rugged carrier to effortlessly carry them all. SPL uses triple-flange hoops and Remo USA Crimplock® Pinstripe® heads, creating the open sound and articulation necessary for today’s most discerning marching ensemble.
Since all SPL marching drums are modular, you can start out with a quint and then add an SPL 6 in. tenor tom to easily create a full sextet — the slots are already available on the included SPL carrier. Or easily downsize to a quad quickly and easily. No drilling or special tools needed.
- All-birch construction for bright, cutting tone and low-end attack
- Shells include 6, 8, 10, 12 and 13 in. sizes
- Triple-flanged hoops provide an open sound with increased sustain
- Remo Crimplock® Pinstripe® heads for articulation and long-term durability
- Add another SPL 6 in. Tenor Tom to easily create a sextet configuration
- Comes complete with top-quality SPL carrier
- Available in Black or White finishes
- Sticks included
A brilliant addition to your corps.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.