- J44565 000001001 J44565000001001
Tama Marching Starlight Tenor Quad 8-10-12-13
8, 10, 12, 13 in. Black
- Write a Review
StarLight line of Tama Marching Percussion shares many of the features with Tama's pro-level maple and bubinga/birch marching drums and Silver Armor ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mid-range Tama marching percussion series with high-end features.
StarLight line of Tama Marching Percussion shares many of the features with Tama's pro-level maple and bubinga/birch marching drums and Silver Armor carriers at half the price. Featuring extremely durable yet lightweight all-birch shells, low-mass cast aluminum hardware and a voice of their own, StarLight drums were designed to withstand any rigors marching can present.
The StarLight series includes snares, tenors and bass drums, along with a set of rugged, specially designed carriers made of aircraft grade aluminum.
Carrier sold separately.
• 8-ply, 100% birch shells • 1.6mm Steel triple-flanged hoops • Low-mass cast aluminum lugs • High-tension lugs
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.